Thursday, August 4, 2011

How to convert DVD to iPad video

Recently, my best friend bought some DVD movie. And I want to view it with my iPad, but when I copy the DVD movies to my iPad, it not played. I had found the problem: iPad can not support the DVD format, so I think I need a tool to help me to solve this problem. So I made a question on Yahoo, and someone recommend me with Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter, it help me to solved my problem, and next I will show you how I solve my problem.

First, you can download this DVD to iPad Converter, install and run it on your PC. And you will see the friendly interface next:



Step 1: Load DVD files. You need to add your DVD files by click “” button.

Step 2: Set output format. You can set the output format by drop-down the “Profile” list and choose the suitable format for yourself.



Tips: In audio track, you can choose one audio format for you to enjoy music on your iPad.

Step 3: Start to convert. Click “” button to start the conversion, and you will get the perfect files for you to view it.

Yes, I had done anything, and I enjoyed my DVD movies on iPad. And I found iPad Converter no long ago, and it has more powerful functions: convert DVD to iPad, convert video to iPad video and audio. More important, it can help you to transfer converted DVD and video movies to iPad, backup iPad video, movies, E-books to computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment