Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How to convert video to iPad

I have a question to ask: If I have a video movie, and what to enjoy it with my iPad, what should I do? My friend gives the best answer. Yes, I need a iPad Video Converter to help me.
After iPad Video Converter has help me convert video to my iPad, I often use it to convert videos. With time flying, I feel it wonderful at converting all popular video files to iPad compatible formats. And I can also extract audio files from video, and then convert them to iPad formats. During conversion, I used its powerful edit functions to modify video effect. I trimmed the video time length and clip extra screen part, and add my own watermark to the video. It also supports users adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation as you want.



I select an audio track and subtitle according to my requirement. I found there are so many powerful features to convert video to iPad. At the last conversion, I have a capture of video to save it as my favorite picture.
Plus, this best iPad Video Converter supports numerous output formats within one conversion.

Follow the below steps to convert video to iPad.

Step 1: Add Video.
Download this excellent iPad Video Converter, and run it. Click “Add Video” to input your video files.


Step 2: Set output format.
Open the drop-down list of “Profile”, and select one proper format for the output video.



Step 3: Choose destination.
Click “Browse” button to select one output folder.

Step 4: Start conversion.
Click “Convert” button to start to convert your video to iPad.

For Mac users, there is an iPad Video Converter for Mac, which aims to convert any video to iPad on Mac.

Both the iPad Video Converter and this Mac iPad Video Converter can help you convert any video file to iPad. One is for Windows, one for Mac. They both provide free trail, so why not download them to have a try? You will be not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment